All our live webcasts are streamed over the Internet, and we recommend the following requirements to ensure playback.
- Internet connection - Recommend above 1Mpbs (500Kbps Minimum)
- Device support - Windows PC, MacOS, iPad, iPhone and a range of other smartphones*
- Browser support - Chrome, Firefox, IE 7-11, Safari
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Sound card with speakers/headphones
*Note - Some smartphones not supported
FURTHER CHECKS BELOW TO BE CARRIED OUT WITH YOUR IT DEPARTMENT
- PORT 80, 443
- PORT 843 (When using Flash in IE and Firefox)
- PORT 1935 (When blocking HTTP Live streaming)
- Open to Websockets for best performance
*Note - Corporate Firewalls/Proxies may cause technical issues when using our live webcast system - Although we do have backups in place to ensure a working system, we do advise that we work with you in order to help you unblock the necessary requirements to receive the best quality webcast.
If you do have any problems with setting up your system, or need further explanation, please don't hesitate to contact us on the link below.