How do I reset my password?¶
If you registered using LinkedIn you will not have a password to login and will need to login using your LinkedIn account. For help and support signing into your LinkedIn account you should contact LinkedIn directly.
When you register for Asset TV you need an email address with a password to sign in. You'll need to be signed in before you can watch any videos or check and download your CPD Statement. If you've forgotten your password you'll need to reset it using the method below.
- From any page on the Asset TV website click "Sign In" in the top right of the top navigation bar.
- Under the blue sign in button click "Request New Password".
- Simply enter your email address and press the "Request New Password" button.
- If you can't find your password reset email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset email and you will be able to get your password updated.
If you require any additional help then please get in touch.